Responsible for contents
Hotel Traube, Renate and Jürgen Wurzinger and family
A-6791 St. Gallenkirch
Account no.: 5534292
Bank code: 37 468
SWIFT-BIC: R V V G A T 2 B 4 6 8
IBAN: AT 94 37 46 80 00 05 53 42 92
Field of operation: Hotel industry
Member of the Wirtschaftskammer Vorarlberg (Vorarlberg Chamber of Commerce):
Professional rights: Trading regulations (ris.bka.gv.at)
Supervisory authority: Bezirkshauptmannschaft Bludenz
Companies Court: Landesgericht Feldkirch
The content of and information in our website is being constantly controlled and updated. However, in spite of careful scrutiny it is still possible that data may have changed. We can provide no guarantee that the information contained in this website is accurate, up-to-date, or complete, nor can we accept any related liability.
All contents of this website are protected by copyright law and subject to copyright protection and other protection laws.
The contents may not be copied, distributed, changed or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes.
Any usage, in particular the storage in data banks, duplication, distribution, processing or any form of commercial use, including the circulation to third parties (even partially or in revised form), without the consent of the publisher or author is strictly prohibited.
The European Commission provides a platform for the settlement of online disputes (OS), details of which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
In the case of queries with regard to a possible dispute settlement, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com.
We always endeavour to respect the copyright of third parties, and where possible to use contributions that are either produced by ourselves or available in the public domain. In-house contributions used on this website are subject to copyright law. Third party contributions are identified accordingly. The reproduction, processing, distribution or any other kind of use which contravenes the limits of copyright, excepting that for private and personal purposes, requires the written consent of the relevant author or publisher in each instance.
We use links to external websites. Although we make every effort to control the contents of linked websites, we will accept no liability for the contents of such external links. The contents of linked websites remain the sole responsibility of the owners of these websites. At the time of linking, no legal violations were evident. In the case of a legal infringement becoming evident, the link in question will be immediately removed.
Limitation of liability
The content of our websites is given in good faith and has been thoroughly checked for accuracy. Nevertheless no liability whatsoever can be accepted for any factual or substantial errors still remaining therein.
Information on alternative settlement of disputes in accordance with. Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODR-VO und § 36 VSBG
The European Commission provides a platform for the settlement of online disputes (OS), details of which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Users are entitled to use this platform for the settlement of their disputes. In principle we are prepared to participate in an out of court arbitration procedure. In the case of queries or complaints, we can also be contacted personally at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org..
Data protection & Cookies
The general terms and conditions for the hotel industry may be found HERE
Draft, design & programming
This website has been designed and professionally presented by Webtourismus, a Vorarlberg advertising agency. Specialising in web design, technical implementation and all associated marketing procedures, we are always on hand when required to assist our clients with any important decisions.
- Andreas Haller - Montafon Tourismus
- Andreas Haller - Montafon Tourismus GmbH
- Biken @ Silvretta Montafon, Stefan Kothner
- Darko Todorovic
- Freeride © Silvretta Montafon, Michael Marte
- Graf Hugo Schatzsuche © Silvretta Montafon, Markus Gmeiner
- Groß Litzner und Gr. Seehorn (c) Andreas Künk, Bildarchiv Montafon Tourismus
- Hochalpila © Silvretta Montafon, Marcel Mehrling
- Hochjochtotale (c) Andreas Frank - Silvretta Montafon
- Hotelbilder (c) Dynagraphic - Jan Rouwens
- Kinderwanderwege © Montafon Tourismus, Daniel Zangerl
- Kletterteig Hochjoch3 - @Silvretta Montafon_Stefan Kothner
- Langlaufen im Montafon (c) Alex Kaiser - Montafon Tourismus GmbH, Schruns
- Lisa Mathis, VVV
- Nova Stoba © Silvretta Montafon, Daniel Zangerl
- Panorama © Silvretta Montafon, Stefan Kothner
- Patrick Saely - Montafon Tourismus GmbH
- Piste © Silvretta Montafon, Andreas Frank
- Piste © Silvretta Montafon, Daniel Zangerl
- Rodeln © Silvretta Montafon, Daniel Zangerl
- Schneeschuhwandern im Montafon (c) Alex Kaiser - Montafon Tourismus GmbH, Schruns
- Seetal @Silvretta Montafon, Stefan Kothner
- Silvretta Montafon Tourismus GmbH - Markus Gmeiner
- Skitour im Montafon (c) Daniel Zangerl - Montafon Tourismus GmbH, Schruns
- Stefan Kothner - Montafon Tourismus GmbH
- Wandern © Silvretta Montafon, Stefan Kothner
- Wanderung Zamangspitze (c) Silvretta Montafon, Mark Obrist
- Wanderung Zamangspitze (c) Silvretta Montafon, MarkObrist
- Wanderung zur Alpe Nova © Silvretta Montafon, Patrick Saely